Custom Animal Kit includes: Multiple Sizes Available (XXXS, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL) Measure the chest circumference of the animal.
1 BLACK Adjustable Animal Harness, 1 Device Holder with strong Carabiner, 2 Rubber Non-Adhesive Electrodes, 2- Animal adjustable Velcro cuffs, 1 Set of Lead wires, 1 8.5 oz bottle of animal electrolyte and mineral drops for drinking water
- Qty 1 - Black Adjustable Animal Pet Harness (you pick size) mesh and comfortable
- Qty 1 - Protective Frequency Device Pouch/Holder with strong Screw latch Carabiner- Qty 2 - Rubber reusable Electrodes -
Non-Adhesive Electrodes, 1.5" X 1.75"
- Qty 1 - Set of Lead wires to attach to device and electrodes
- Qty- 2 - Custom Velcro adjustable
Frequency Bandz Electrode cuffs which hold the Rubber electrodes & attach to animal upper forearms (can dampen)
- Qty 1- 220 ml bottle of DoggieWater Concentrate No Flavor Dog Supplement, Electrolyte drops for pet's water!
Give your pooch the nourishment he needs after healthy exercise with DoggieWater Concentrate No Flavor Dog Supplement. This unflavored natural supplement contains vitamins and electrolytes to help your pup feel paw-sitively great inside and out. Simply mix into water for a nutritious boost. Or, take the convenient FlexPouch on the go to help your friend stay hydrated after a good workout. This concentrate contains no artificial colors or added sugars.
- Simply mix this concentrated supplement into water for a nutritious boost.
- Contains vitamins and electrolytes to aid your dog’s digestion and support healthy circulation, metabolism and endocrine function.
- Promotes snuggly soft, shiny skin and coat.
- Take on outdoor adventures to help your pup stay hydrated while having fun.
- Made with natural ingredients—no artificial colors or sugars added.
What are the most commonly measured electrolytes? The electrolytes of greatest clinical importance are sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, phosphorus, and calcium.
Why are electrolytes important? Electrolytes are involved in most of the animals body's daily functions. For example, electrolytes are required for proper nerve conduction, for heart and skeletal muscle contraction, for maintenance of proper hydration status, and for maintenance of proper blood pH.
Benefits: Recommended to help maintain normal fluid balance in the blood and tissues
Animals are sensitive to Frequency’s - electrodes and Cuffs are optional.
Suggestion: If running a therapeutic program for your animal, use at the lowest setting possible. You can also put device with no cords in the device holder on harness and run a program (vibrate to their field).
****Use at your own risk! Frequency Bandz is not held liable for the destruction of your device by you or your animal.
**** Check with your Animal Veterinarian before using any program or device on your animal for the safety of your pet.